If you want to buy lobster while you’re in Midcoast Maine you are spoilt for choice. Beyond the many fabulous rustic lobster shacks and fine dining restaurants where you can eat some of the best lobster in Maine, you can also purchase your own live lobster and cook it yourself. Here are a few reputable places to buy lobster in Boothbay, Rockland and throughout Midcoast Maine to complete your Maine experience!
Where to Buy Lobster In Midcoast Maine
- If you want to purchase live Maine lobster or have it delivered to you via Fed Ex from Tenants Harbor try Sea Hag Seafood.
- If you want to buy live lobster from Topsham Maine try Hancock Gourmet Lobster.
- Boothbay Lobster Wharf is a working lobster wharf in Boothbay Harbor that sell live lobster wholesale and retail.
- If you want to buy lobster in Rockland Maine, nearby Millers Lobster Company in Spruce Head sells live lobster and also has a restaurant overlooking the bay.
- Many fishermen will also be willing to sell you fresh lobster off the docks.
If you do buy live lobster from Midcoast Maine I would love to know about your experience!